To see video of this week’s kindergarten play and elementary musical performances, visit our Week in Review blog on the website.
DID YOU KNOW?
TNSM is the only Montessori school in Cincinnati that is accredited by the American Montessori Society (AMS)
Fri, Mar 22
Spirit wear order forms due
NO SCHOOL – Parent Conferences
Sat, Mar 23 – Two Community Parties
Bowling and Pizza Party with 6-9 Teachers
10AM-12PM at Stone Lanes $25 per child. Call office to reserve a space.
Fitness is Fun Kids’ Party for
4- to 6-year-olds
3-4PM at Bella Forza. $20 per person.
Call office to reserve a space.
Mon, Mar 25
First Grade Play – 2:00 in Growing Room
Last day for yearbook orders and appreciation ads
Tues, Mar 26
Auction Planning 2014 – All are welcome
7:45 AM in the Nap Room
Thur, Mar 28
Development Meeting – All are welcome
8AM Nap Room
Mon, April 1 to Fri, April 5
NO SCHOOL – Spring Break
Wed, April 17
(6-9) Music and Strings Showcase
2-3PM in the Growing Room
Sat, April 20
trueTHEATRE – stories of character
7PM in the Growing Room
trueTHEATRE and The New School Montessori present an evening of stories showing trueCHARACTER
On Saturday, April 20th at 7:00 pm five individuals will share moments of trueCHARACTER in the Growing Room at TNSM.
- A 12-year-old TNSM student, will explain how learning “character” can start in your own backyard.
- Between diaper changing and 10 minute power naps, a new father (Jeff Groh) will reflect on his own father and the subtle nature of inheriting character.
- Army Veteran Yance Pyle shares how bad first impressions can transform themselves into lifelong friendships.
- Local celebrity, actor, singer, and musician, Sherry McCamley, tells a difficult tale about how “character” can reveal itself in the darkest of moments.
- Lastly, Executive Director of the Character Council of Greater Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky, Mary Russell, has thought a great deal about what it means to live with “character” and why it’s important to pass it on. You won’t want to miss what she has to say!
Great stories, wine, food, song, company! What else could you hope for on a Saturday night? Get your tickets NOW!
Tickets can be ordered here:
Or Call: 513-379-0081
*PLEASE reserve in advance to help us prepare for how much food, wine, and chairs we may need. Thank you.