Virtual Open House dates:
- Sunday, January 30, 2022 – 2:00-4:00 Click to sign up for Virtual Open House
We welcome you to get to know our school through our website and to call with questions or to schedule a virtual tour. We also encourage you to see:
- A video message from our Head of School.
- A video message from our Admission’s Director.
- Examples of our school blog posts and our director’s blog posts.
- Website menu tabs that will introduce you to our staff, our mission, and allow you to see how a Montessori education uniquely prepares your child for the challenges of the future and much more.
For more information, please contact our Admissions Director, Ceara Comstock 513-281-7999
We invite you and your child to experience a truly joyous and nurturing environment.
The only Ohio State chartered Montessori school in Cincinnati with dual accreditation:
- American Montessori Society
- Independent Schools Association of the Central States
Other important statistics:
- Teacher/ Student Ratios: Students succeed with the support and encouragement of an individualized education. Teacher student ratios average from 1:6 to 1:12 (preprimary) and from 1:10 to 1:15 (elementary).
- Educational Options/ Length of Day:
- We provide a variety of educational options from full-day (7:30AM-6:00PM) to
- our part-time-3-year-old program (7:30-1:00).
- Our normal school day runs between 8:00-3:00
- with before- and after-school Ex-Day and Club options available from 7:30 – 8:00 a.m. and from 3:00-6:00 p.m.
- Diversity: New School families attend from numerous locations both within and outside the city. At times we’ve had TNSM families from 34 different zip codes and 31 nationalities with approximately 50% of families representing a variety of cultures and races, same-gender parent families and economic diversity.
- Tuition includes healthy chef-prepared hot lunches to help grow our students from the inside out.
We are happy to help you in your search for the perfect school. To discuss admissions, request information or set up an appointment, please contact our Admissions Director, Ceara Comstock at (513) 281-7999 or click here to request more information.