Current TNSM parents can earn a $500 tuition credit for referring a new student who enrolls in the upcoming academic year. (2013-2014)
(Refer a family that enrolls two students and receive a $1000 tuition credit, refer a family that enrolls three students and receive a $1500 tuition credit, etc.)
Terms and conditions
- The referral program is for parents or guardians who are paying tuition for enrolled students (PK through grade 6) during the 2013-2014 school year.
- A current family who is listed as a “referred by” on the new student’s application will be the recipient of the tuition credit.
- If there are two referring families, the tuition credit will be split between the two TNSM families.
- The tuition credit will be prorated (based on 9 months) if the new student starts school after the start of the school year.
- Incentive award is limited to the referral of brand new students and does not apply to those returning or additional children enrolling after the family’s initial year of attendance.
- A credit will be issued to the referring family’s account once all tuition, for which all parties are responsible, is paid in full.
- Tuition credit is terminated if either the referring or referred student leaves TNSM during the school year.
- Other program restrictions may apply.