Kroger Plus Cards are raising funds for TNSM
Each time you slide your Kroger Plus Card card or type your alt id (phone number) into the Kroger keypad, TNSM can receive a percentage of the sale. There’s no need to “load” a card with dollars, it happens seamlessly each time you make a purchase, and you still get all of your gas rewards.
Here’s how to renew your card’s connection to TNSM each year during April:
- Visit krogercommunity rewards.com
- Sign in
- Enroll Now
- Go to the bottom of the page it builds (Account Summary Page)
- Click Re-Enroll
- Enter school’s ID of 80535.
- Select TNSM
- Click Enroll
- If you have questions, call 1-800-294-4438 option 2, and they will help you.
Here’s how you connect your card to TNSM the first time:
(It will need to be renewed every April)
- Go to a Kroger Service Desk and ask for a new rewards card. It is free.
- Go to krogercommunityrewards.com
- Create an account – with a login and password.
- Follow the prompts to enter your zip code, select a store and enter your Kroger Plus Card #.
- You’ll get a confirmation email to activate the account.
- Once activated, return to their home page and sign in.
- Under “Account Settings” tab, select “Community Reward” at the bottom.
- Enter your info – then enter school’s ID of 80535.
- Hit Search and then select TNSM.
- If you have questions, call 1-800-576-4377 Select option 4, and then option 4 again to speak to an operator who will help you.
Thanks to you and the 28 families already registered, we received over $700 from Kroger in the last 6 months!