The first day of school for all students is Wed, 8/22
- TNSM opens at 7:30 a.m. with elementary classes beginning at 8:00 a.m.
- The school day is over at 3:00 unless your child is staying for our Extended Day program which runs from 3-6:00 p.m.
Preprimary Orientation for those new to TNSM – Mon (8/20) and Tue (8/21) 8:45 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
- For preprimary students who have not attended TNSM before, we are offering 2 days of orientation for them to grow more familiar with the routines and rhythms of their new Montessori classrooms. Students are required to attend both days. Following their Monday and Tuesday orientation, their first full day of school is Wednesday, August 22 when school begins.
- Parents and children are welcome to enter the classroom as early as 8:30 on both orientation days. We ask that you spend 10 to 15 minutes doing a work with your child before teachers begin their orientation with students around 8:45.
On Mon, (8/20) – Parents of new preprimary children are to stay for a parent orientation in the Growing Room at 8:45 a.m. It will be over on or before 10:00 a.m.
Elementary Orientation for those new to TNSM or their classroom – Tue (8/21) from 10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
- This for a special orientation day for elementary-age students new to TNSM and for those entering 1st and 4th grade.
- The orientation begins promptly at 10AM and ends at 2PM.
- This is for students only. Lunch will be provided.